
We had a really quiet Easter this year. We didn't do any Easter egg hunts. The kids got books, new shirts and some chocolate in their Easter baskets. We were getting ready for my brother Andy and his wife Sariah to come into town the day before Easter. I got to speak in church on Easter and then we came home and had a wonderful ham dinner, enjoying our time with family in town. My kids loved having their Aunt and Uncle here and so did I!!
The kids did dye Easter eggs, so we were kinda festive!! They had fun being creative, Meysa especially. She really tried to get her eggs multi-colored. Wyatt was happy to dip his eggs and get them drying as fast as possible. Lauryn was a mixture of the two and she was also the messiest. Ayden was too cool I guess to dye eggs this year. He dipped his eggs and then used some screen time to play Hay Day on the iPad without having to share with his siblings. I mean he is almost 12. So that basically means he is too old for baby egg dying right?!!






No comments:
Post a Comment