03 May 2013

{Monkey on the Bars}


There is a playground right by the baseball field that Ayden plays his games at.  My kiddos love it and so do I.  They are content during the two hour game and I don't have to listen to whiny kids.  A win-win in my book.  At Ayden's last game Lauryn discovered a new talent.  She can do the monkey bars and skip a rung. Now for a little thing like her that is a big deal.  I mean her arms are only so long right!!  She was pretty tickled that I got pictures to prove that she could really do it!!  What a monkey!!







3 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Oh she is delightful!!! Can't believe how fast she is growing up! Give her a big hug for us! Love you all!

RR said...

love seeing your cute kids!

Frasier Family said...

Love the picture with her legs swinging in the air. So neat to watch when our kids "master" a new skill and the delight in their eyes! :)