02 October 2014

{Happy Birthday Baby Boy}


                                        

This little Man is growing up, even without parental permission to do so.  It really is hard to comprehend that he is SIX years old already.  It feels like just yesterday I was holding him in my arms smelling his fresh-from-heaven smell.  These days he smells more often than not, like he has been playing outside in the rain with the dogs.  You know that smell?! I call it outside-wet-dog!!  Not sure that it is a very marketable fragrance, but I digress!!  

This kid is one of a kind I tell ya!  He full of energy and personality!  He has never met a stranger and is a really good friend!  He loves to be outside, in the dirt building, playing.  Oh how we love our Wyman!!  

Just in time for Wyatt's birthday, all the boy cousins on my side were going on an overnight fishing trip.  The boys really wanted to go and they were leaving from Papa Chip's house on Wyatt's birthday so we headed over earlier than we had originally planned.  We celebrated his birthday at home with Dad early and then headed over just in time for the boys to go along.  

Wyatt was really excited to go fishing and camping.  He even bought his own fishing pole.  He was serious about fishing!!

                                            



 


These two were partners in crime while we were visiting at Papa's house.  I just learned from my brother, that Wyatt kept calling Conner "cute" while we were there and Conner didn't take to kindly to being called cute! Them are fighting words!!  I'll have to chat with Wyatt about calling him cool, or fun or something more manly!!









The boys had such a great time.  They found a beautiful spot up on the North Fork of the Clearwater to camp.  It was so nice in fact, we have planned a camping trip there as an entire family next summer!!  So thankful for these guys!  What wonderful examples my kids have to watch and learn from.  I am oh so thankful for my family and that we are closer and my kids can associate with them!!

3 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Love this!! Such a cute kid...and you can tell him Grandma said so!!!
heehee!

Colton said...

"The boys had such a great time"...that was it? I faithfully read your blog every single time you post and there is not one picture of the epic grandpa fishing trip?

Heitmann Family said...

If you want pictures from the actual trip you will have to ask Andy. Since this was a boys only trip, being a girl I was prohibited from taking pictures of the trip. :)