We are finally having some decent weather. Today the high was 67 degrees. Ryan and I washed and cleaned our cars. We had to get the winter grime off of them. We have run the cars through the auto wash but it has been all winter since we at least vacuumed out the insides. Meysa loved being outside playing in the yard. This winter seemed long and to end it with a blizzard, made us long for Spring that much more. There are still some piles of snow around town, and we are under a flood watch because of all the melting snow. Even with the crazy weather that we have experienced while living here in Iowa, we will sure miss the place. Our move in a few months will be bittersweet. We are excited to be done with school and closer to family, yet we will miss our "family" here. Ryan has two weeks off from rotations before he heads to Idaho for his LAST rotation. Almost two months till graduation, time sure flies.
The pictures of the kids- Ayden loves to draw and create stories. He is practicing on his magna-doodle. He can come up with come crazy stories, but they sure give us a laugh. Meysa got invited to a Princess party, and boy was she in heaven. What three year old girl wouldn't be? Lauryn, I was able to get a little bit of hair up into a spike on the top of her head. It didn't last all day, but it is progress.
2 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world! I am excited to see and hear more of you guys! Your kids are getting so big! You and Ryan sure make them cute.
I was glad to hear I wasn't the only one that waited till spring to vacuum!
Post a Comment