15 April 2007
One week left!!
Ok, so I am coming up one the fourth and final week of being a single mom. Ryan has been gone for three weeks in Idaho finishing his rotations. I am so grateful that I don't have to do this by myself for real. Meysa came up to be today and asked, no almost pleaded to have me WRESTLE with her. When that happens I know Dad has been gone long enough. We wrestled but it just isn't like Dad. Ayden needs to have some counterbalance testosterone(sp) in the house. The weather has been funky, we had snow this last week! After have a few weeks of spring, and then cold weather again my kids have gone crazy being stuck inside. This week should be nicer so they can run to their little hearts content OUTSIDE. When I build a house I am going to build a bumper room with a track that runs the perimeter. Hats off to those moms that have to be the Mom and Dad 24/7. I am going to enjoy the time Ryan has off the next few weeks because when residency starts I don't how often we will get to see the man. I love my hubby and all he does to make my life easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are quite the lady! I know it isn't easy. I can't think of a better person to go through residency with her hubby. You have always had a great attitude and are a strong girl. Thanks for your example. I know it will all pay off(in more ways than one) when you guys are through!!
Post a Comment