02 May 2007

Karate Chop!!




This was Ayden's last day of Karate while in Iowa. He tested for his green/orange belt, and did really well. It is amazing how much he has improved in just the year that he has been doing karate. A year ago he could barely walk and punch at the same time, absolutely NO coordination. Now he can do a double motion front snap kick that will break someone's nose!! I am a little partial being the mom and all. He had a lot of fun and I think Ayden learned a lot too. This is Ayden with his teacher Phil Dickey and after he broke a board with a side kick.

3 comments:

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

That is great that he did Karate, I've heard it is great at building self-esteem! Cute pictures, I am glad he had fun!

*Katie May* said...

I would like to put Gaige in something like that. Brendan did Karate when he was a boy and loved it too.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Porter says,"you are awesome Ayden!"