08 December 2010

{Roller Blades Baby}

This is what Meysa got for her birthday this year. We finally had some decent weather in which she could take those babies out for a test drive. She is still a bit unsure of herself on them but she is steadily getting better. Before I know it she will be in a roller derby hip checking some other chick into the wall. I am just saying Meysa is competitive like that!!! From the looks in these pictures though I think I have some time before that happens!!

The girl is getting too old. I look at this picture and see a young woman on the very near horizon and I just want to slow the clock down a bit. She is getting so capable with things lately, a sure sign she is getting older. Boy how I love this girl!!!

5 comments:

Odd Family said...

Awesome blades! Those look like so much fun! You go girl!!!

Coleman Family said...

She looks great! Go Meysa!

Heather said...

now lets pray Marlee doesn't want to buy some with her christmas money!!!;) if so, get the camera ready!!!! :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom (aka Grandma) said...

She's so darn cute! Can't wait to see you guys again! Love you lots!