30 November 2010

{Terrible Twos}

Wyatt is exhausted. It is so taxing to have to fight, whine, throw fits, wail, gnash teeth, get into everything, do EVERYTHING by himself (even if it isn't something he isn't even remotely capable of doing), insist it is his turn all the time and demand what he wants all the time. Oh and lets not forget about his favorite word....NO. If I had a nickle for everytime I heard that word a day. I really don't know how he does it. He must have super human strength to endure such a "hard" life. If you couldn't tell we are in the throws of the oh so wonderful terrible twos. My other kids were fine through the twos it was the three's they almost didn't make it through. Wy-man might get to see his third birthday if his "pleasant" behavior continues!!! We love him we just don't love the stage he happens to be residing in right now. Except when he passes out, then things are wonderfully quiet around here!!

7 comments:

Frasier Family said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean! Ditto on everything with Andren. :)

Heather said...

good thing he is so cute!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dawn said...

This too shall pass, then their teenagers. I'll take the terrible two's and horrible threes. It means I can still pick them up and toss them into their rooms!

Coleman Family said...

2 was pretty bad for Hallie too, luckily at 3 she's a tiny dream...except at bedtime...

RR said...

Your kids are adorable!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Looks like the spa day was a hit! I love the snow pics, so cute and awesome how you can see the snowflakes! Wyatt...no fun, I feel your pain! They are so sweet when they are sleeping though aren't they:) Conner has tryed a couple little fits here and there where he flings himself to the floor. We actually were celebrating just knowing he is hitting that milestone cognitively...I am sure when he really gets into it it won't be a party anymore. ;)