04 March 2011

{Heaven Help Me}

This child will not stay out of my kitchen. I don't understand his fascination with it but it is driving me crazy. I can't cook in peace anymore due to him having to be right in the middle of me and the utensils and pans and food. Even when I am not in the kitchen he is. As he was on this morning a few weeks ago. By looking at the counter you can imagine what the floor looked like. I think he went through an entire bottle of sprinkles for heaven knows what recipe. Instead of getting mad, which was my initial feeling I got my camera instead so I could get evidence. When this young man is a world renowned chef I am going to have proof that he started at a very young age.

Oh yeah and he has some aversion to his new bed. He would rather sleep cramped in his laundry basket than in a nice warm, soft bed. Just this last week he has finally figured it out. I guess sleeping on the floor for a year will do that to a person.

4 comments:

The Willis Wonder Years said...

Oh my heavens! At least he is adorable!!! Which prevents getting too mad in the messy situation he created! :o)

Heather said...

sorry but, that was a little funny... i know it really wasn't though!! ;)
again i am laughing at the bed situation. he looks so much like {L} in that picture!! i love it!

Coleman Family said...

So sweet Aimee...the bottom picture that is. ;) I think in your next house you get those baby door thingies that make it hard for them to open the cupboards- that or never buy another sprinkle until he's 10! :)

Frasier Family said...

Oh my goodness...I'm afraid I might have one of those in the makings. Tanner LOVES to get into every drawer and cupboard! It makes mealtime preparation quite exhausting! I feel your pain. :)