Ayden participated in his second Pinewood Derby last Saturday. It is amazing how much better the kid does when his parents have a clue about how to help him put together his car. Sadly Ryan and
I were obviously out of the loop last year. Heck we didn't even know about weights or graphite for the wheels. This year
Ayden did pretty much everything by himself including the painting. Along with his parents being better prepared
Ayden did much better this year. In fact he got 8
th place this year instead of like 28
th last year.

(this is the smile I get when I tell him to not show is teeth. I guess I get what I ask for huh!!?)

This was the competition for this years race. There were some really creative designs.


This boy had such a good time racing his car this year. He is enjoying his time in Scouts for sure.
3 comments:
Good jobe Ayden! Love the car too!! All the pics are so fun, that eye candy was great! :)
He is growing up too fast!!! I still think of Adyden as the little guy in Iowa then I see his pictures now.
Wow, he did great! I don't think Kyle placed, but he had a great time making his 'tank' with Uncle Caleb. I will post our pics soon, promise!
Post a Comment