20 February 2012

{Big Girl}

 Well little Miss Lauryn has joined the ranks of the older kids in our house!!  She finally lost her first tooth.  She lost it while brushing her teeth right before bed.  It must have been just hanging by a thread and I am glad she didn't swallow it.  As you can imagine with how tiny our Lauryn is, her teeth are pretty much microscopic.  She was so excited for the tooth fairy to come (remember our tooth fairy isn't always prompt), but she said she knew it was Daddy and Mommy so she requested Daddy dress up in a tutu to make it more realistic!!  I am not sure why she thinks the tooth fairy is us, unless she realizes that the real tooth fairy would actually remember to come the night of, instead of days later!!  Poor girl, she has to put up with a cut rate tooth fairy.  Lucky for her Daddy was on duty this particular night and so she got her money on time.  It looks like she will be a toothless wonder since she pretty much has all of her front teeth loose right now, of course all in different stages.  She is pretty cute though!!  Yeah for you Lauryn, you are getting too big!!!

3 comments:

Frasier Family said...

Congrats Miss Lauryn! I remember my school pictures looking pretty crazy at this age with missing teeth! :)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

She CAN'T be that old already! I just was looking at her baby pictures in IA....growing up too fast!

Heather said...

Omg.. Cute little L. I miss her cute face! I just want to squeeze her!!
Xo