I am like many other people, I am sure that have discovered Pinterest. Pinterest is a website that allows a person to peruse the internet and when they find something they really like and don't want to forget where they found it, to PIN it to a virtual corkboard. I have been on Pinterest for a few months now and I have filled up several boards with things that I think are fantastic. The funny thing for me is I pin things to my little hearts content and really have yet to do anything with those ideas. Until yesterday. Yesterday I decided that I would do SOMETHING with just ONE of my pins. I was in the baking mood so I chose to make something from my food board.
It is called Chunky Monkey Bread. Oh what heaven it is!! The recipe basically has you make a cinnamon roll recipe and then you chop up all that goodness up into chunks, you then transfer to a bread pan and bake. The oh so good thing you do next with that bread is make French Toast the next morning. Which is just what we did this morning. It was delicious!! I didn't get any pictures of that this morning because we were too busy eating it up.
I also tried a crock pot potato soup recipe for dinner tonight and it was delicious as well. This Pinterest thing just might work out for me.
If you would like the recipe to try here is the link to the blog I found with the recipe.



5 comments:
That looks amazing! Now I need to pin that:). I love finding new recipes on Pinterest. I need to make a board of things I've actually done. The site is so addictive!
I even had a Pinterest account for several days. Then I deleted it because it wasn't useful or interesting to me. This morning I read the following article, and you should probably know about it.
http://ddkportraits.com/2012/02/why-i-tearfully-deleted-my-pinterest-inspiration-boards/
I'm not advocating that you quit Pinterest, just be aware of some very tricksy legal behavior.
That looks so yummy...wish you could send me some right now through the computer...I'm hungry! :)
Yumm-o! I love Pinterest!!!
YUUUUUM-O as well. send me some please!!! :)))
Post a Comment