I realize that I have been terrible at blogging as of late. My Dad thinks I have given up completely on the thing, but I haven't. I have just been reallocating my time and blogging hasn't been up there on the list. But that doesn't mean that I have given up. Plus with the weather getting so nice around here we are much more likely to be out doing things and then I am more likely to blog. Don't give up on me Dad!!
Anywho, as the title of this post suggests (and the great pic of Lauryn), we have the fever around our place. The fever I am referring to is Spring Fever. Yesterday was so nice and spring like that you really can't convince me that it isn't here already. My dear husband gave me the morning off yesterday so I got to attend the Temple and he got the kids. I think he deserves a BIG gold star for that one. I had a wonderful time and it sounds like the kids and Dad did too. They tidied up the house and then headed out to Home Depot to get some flowers and potting soil. Nothing says Spring like planting flowers and it has gotten to be an annual thing around our house. Unfortunately there weren't any good flowers to chose from so we are going to find some other place or go back later to check again. The kids rode their bikes and just loved being outside. Last weekend we put our trampoline back up and the kids have lived on it this last week. It has saved me sanity too!! :)
Meysa found a FOUR leaf clover the other day in our backyard. She was so excited and proud that she was the one that found it. She is convinced that she will have good luck from here on out. And....that is about all we did for St. Patrick's day. I know how lame of me, maybe next year!!!
Ryan introduced the boys to the joys of manhood. Ayden was actually really into it and was a big help. Wyatt, well he is three and just wanted to hold the tools. He did a pretty good job of that!!
Ayden has his annual Pinewood Derby on Tuesday and he thinks his car is a winner this year. It looks pretty lean and mean. We will cheer him on and hope for the best!!
Meysa loves climbing the dogwood tree in our front yard. She gets pretty high!!
The fact that Lauryn is a nut should be obvious to anyone who reads my blog but in case you haven't figured it out. This post should be proof enough!

To round out or pretty perfect Spring day we enjoyed a first of many ice cream cones to be consumed this year. I am more than loving the beautiful Spring weather!! I should have a few things to blog about after this coming week. My mother in law is coming to visit for the weekend!! We are headed to check out the Cherry Blossoms and a fun photoshop conference. See what did I tell you, along with great weather comes more blogging. You can hold me to it!!!















5 comments:
Ugh, I'm jealous. It feels like summer down here already. It has been in the 80's every day for a while now, with no relief in sight. I'm really dragging my feet on turning on the A/C for the first time...hopefully I can make it to April. Has your dogwood bloomed yet? They are pretty much done down here, and that makes me sad. Dogwoods are so beautiful.
the dogwood is just starting to bud out. We are hoping maybe next week. I'll take pictures when it does!!
Can't wait! Great pics....just bummed spring will include rain..oh well..reminds me of Oregon!
I think we just don't have as much to post on our blogs in the wintery months...or at least that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it! :)
Ams..
Come back..I need photography lessons/blogging lessons..etc
You're missed around here?
Post a Comment