



I wish he would stay little a little longer. My days of having him home with me during the day are numbered. There are days where that sounds wonderful, but for the majority of the time I am sad that my baby-having kids at home-time is almost over. Bitter-sweet is the right description for how I feel.
Bitter because this phase of my life is coming to an end. Bitter because I wonder if I have done everything I needed to or should have done. Bitter because honestly it means I am getting older. Vain I know, but true none the less.
Sweet because I see on the horizon a new phase. The phase where my kids turn into the people that they will ultimately be. The phase where I can have a clean house for longer than 30 minutes, perhaps between the hours of 9 and 3. I know this next phase is just as busy as the last one, but in a different way. Different is good, right?!
If only he could stay little longer!!
3 comments:
He is getting so big!! Yes.. This is when we are suppose to start taking our tennis lessons together!! Move to Texas with me!!!!! Xoxo
tears..
everyday I think how wonderful it will be when the kids go to school but the thought of having them go makes me so sad too!
Wow, time is flying by! And no more comments about getting old! That means we are too!!! Great posts! Love you guys!
Post a Comment