
We have definitely had our fair share of the white fluffy stuff this winter. It has been fun though to get outside with the kiddos and play!! We had an epic snowball fight with this snow fall. Parents against kids! I wasn't much help to Ryan, unless we are talking about making all the ammunition! I was a killer snowball maker, just not so great a thrower!! It was a fun day! Nice drool Wyman!!

We got to go ice skating again this winter. The kids had a blast. It was during the Olympics so of course we were all trying to do our triple axles and such. Personally I think we may be ready for the 2030 Winter Olympics!! ;)


One Sunday afternoon I drove down and met up with my "little" brother Alan and Ty in Fredricksburg, VA. Ty was interviewing for Dental school in Richmond. It was so nice to chat and hug on both of them!!

One afternoon while the kids were working their homework, we heard what sounded like a snowball hitting the window in the living room. When we looked outside though we saw bird feathers floating in the air. So we hurried outside and found this poor cardinal lying on the ground. It had hit the window hard enough to break it's neck and it died not long after we found it. So we buried in the front yard and the girls sang "God be with you til we meet again". It made them feel better!!


On a rare nice day the kids wanted to eat outside for lunch. We don't have a table out on the deck so they improvised and made their own. So glad they are up to date on their tetanus vaccinations.

The girls and I went one evening and found Lauryn's baptism dress. I can't believe that her baptism is just a month away. She is super excited for her big day!! I am super excited that she was able to make a decision on a dress. It only took us two hours for her to decide between all the white dresses we found. They were all so pretty she said! Life is full of hard choices I guess!

Spring means baseball and we are up to our eyeballs in it this year. Ayden is playing of course, but Meysa wanted to try softball and Wyatt is old enough to start T-ball so they are both playing as well this year. Lauryn didn't want to play, but she may choose to next year after watching everyone doing it his year.

This picture was two days after the previous picture of a beautiful Spring day at the baseball field. Old Man Winter got the last laugh this winter I guess.

Lauryn brought home a potted beet seed that she is trying to grow in the back yard. We will see if she can resist giving it so much water.

This was Wyatt's first t-ball practice. Interestingly enough he throws and bats Right handed even though he writes and eats left handed. He is so cute out there throwing the ball, running around. He is having the best time, which makes me happy!!
Up next, our trip to Italy!!
1 comment:
Haha, tetanus. That's funny. It looks like you guys got more snow than we did in Logan, this was a weird warm, dry year. When it did anything, it was often rain.
P.S. I'm going to Portland next month. I need Alan's contact information from you, if he's still there. colton at foothillseco.com
Post a Comment