If you happened to notice the snaggle tooth from the last post you will be relieved to know that it no longer is in Meysa's mouth. Thank goodness. Between her being a ninny and not wanting us to touch it and it merely hanging on by a thread we were getting tired of looking at her. She had numerous people offer to give her money if she would just allow them to pull the thing out. She wasn't budging. She reminded me of Nanny McPhee and not in a good way!! The extraction happened yesterday morning before church. Ryan told her she wasn't going to church like that so she needed to work on it herself or have some motherly help. I had to convince that I was practically a trained professional (my years of being a dental assistant are finally coming in handy) before she would let me work on her tooth. So we sat on the couch and talked while I cranked on that tooth, back and forth, back and forth. I had to repeatedly reassure her that I was just working it and that I would not just yank it out. Finally she held her dad's hand while I did one more twist and it was out. She was relieved and so were the rest of us. I'll take the gap a mile wide over the snaggle tooth any old day!!
5 comments:
Hahaha...you're terrific. You know that, right? This was a funny story. And I feel a little bad because I was either wrote a teasing comment on your last post about that tooth, or I was at least thinking it (I don't remember). Either way, I'm guilty.
Finally!!! ;) ;) way to go! She could have had $20 bucks by now from our household!!! :)
Oh my toothless! Love it!
I was on Meysa's side....loved the snaggle tooth (now if Ryan was thinking, he could have used that picture to show her "future dates" this is what she looks like without her "false teeth!!!) Anyway, really cute pics and she is adorable without her teeth!
yay for losing teeth! She looks adorable with the lost tooth and the shorter hair, I can't believe how much all your kids have grown. Megan had a loose tooth FOREVER(it was one of her molars), seriously it was around a year and a half(ever time we went to the dentist they would say"keep working on it and it will come out in a couple weeks" Yeah right!, she finally started wiggling it and yanking on it one night and it finally came out!
Post a Comment