31 January 2011

{An Epic Battle}

Any time there are Star Wars characters involved there has to be a battle. That fact is bound by the laws of nature ya know. On this particular day it happened to be raining outside, I know a big surprise here in Western Washington and in an attempt to keep my oldest from rotting in front of the TV or DS I encouraged him to do something creative. What I got in return for that request was the following battle.
Good guys on one side....
Not so good guys on the other side.....
You know there can't be any war between good and evil without Mater Yoda present.

This was before he turned to the Dark Side.
There was some mocking of the droids....they didn't like that very much.
And the first one to be skewered by the fruit loop lost the battle. Good Guys 1.....Bad guys 0. As it should be right. I am glad that the money I spent on all the Star Wars guys has paid off with an afternoon for a boys' imagination to run amuck!!!

3 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

yea! for the good guys! what an incredible imagination he has!

The Willis Wonder Years said...

HOw cute!

Coleman Family said...

Too cute!