02 February 2011

{Tool Men}

Sometimes guys just need to go out into mans land (read garage) to roll around in the saw dust and grunt and spit and be real men. I am so glad that this little boy has a Daddy to do that with him. I am not so good at the grunting part.
And it doesn't hurt if they get to use the powertools either (hear Tim the Toolman's grunt).
And what guy wouldn't love to build a race car to then race down the middle of the street?
Yeah these guys have been having a blast being just that....guys!! That is why there are Dads to go along with little boys!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

maybe if we had tools to grunt with my boys would have some fun too!!! ;)

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

I would have thought you could grunt with the best of them after having 4 kids! But I totally get what you mean! Love the testosterone energy! Love you guys!