25 April 2011

{Twit}

You may remember me mentioning that Meysa got a camera for Christmas. Here is proof Papa Don that she indeed does use it, just at the wrong times. Like when she is suppose to be going to bed. I found her camera the other day and was curious to see what she found interesting enough to take pictures off. These seven pictures were the only ones on her card along with some videos of her singing (they were too dark or I would have posted them as well). I about peed my pants laughing so hard. We have a twit of a girl on our hands I am afraid. I think the pictures speak for themselves. Enjoy the laugh!!!





7 comments:

Heather said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!! love it.

*Katie May* said...

lol thats great! I love it!

Coleman Family said...

Oh my heavens that's a crack-up! Emma's exactly the same - the other day I left the camera in the car along with her while I got something out of the house and she took pictures of her shoes, the steering wheel, various poses, etc. I should post those too! And I have those sheets! Love em!

Frasier Family said...

Show all of her friends those pictures when she's 16! :)

Odd Family said...

She is a crack up!! I love it!!!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Is she talking to you, yet??? She is so funny!

Dawn said...

Is she aware of this yet?? That is too funny! I think I'll give Megan a camera, just to keep tabs on her after hours! It was so good to catch up to you and see what you've been up to. I can't wait to hear of your new adventures, and maybe even visit! It's a cheap flight from Phx to MD!