In our church, the age of eight is a magical age. It is the age at which children can choose to be baptized. Meysa had a birthday yesterday and she turned the ripe old age of 8!! She was really excited that it worked out so that she could be baptized on her birthday. We had family (even grandparents clear from Idaho) and friends that were there in attendance to help celebrate in Meysa's day. The baptism went wonderfully and the spirit was felt. We are so proud of our Meysa and think she is such a wonderful girl!!
After the baptism we came home and hung out with my cousin, who happens to live close, and her family. Then Meysa chose to eat at 5 Guys and then to have root beer floats and Texas Sheet Cake for dessert. She made out with some great gifts from all the people who love her. It was such a wonderful day and we are very thankful for Meysa in our lives. Happy Birthday Girl-






4 comments:
what a special day!!!! so sad we missed it! love you Meysa. Happy Birthday!!!! oooh love W. his bestie misses him so much!
Dear Meysa,
I am glad you had a good baptism.I am having my baptism soon.I hope you can skype me some time?From:Grace
Happy Birthday Meysa!! What a special day!! She is beautiful!
I love that age..We miss ya around here!
Post a Comment