
Somebody in our house is turning the BIG 9 today!! I know I say this every darn time but I am truly in denial on this one. Like for real this time!! When she was three I thought she wouldn't make it to her fourth birthday. It was a rough year for her and I, and now this little chicka is in her last year of single digits. Say what?!! How can that be?
Her Dad and I could not be more proud of her and we feel so lucky to be her parents. If you can give me a few moments to brag about my Meysa, I'd appreciate it. It is her day after all. She is smart, funny, compassionate and honest as all get out. She is ripping up the piano, after only almost three months she is onto her second level of books. She loves her piano teacher and I think that helps. We just had parent teacher conferences last week and her teachers had nothing but good things to say about her. She is helpful in class and a good example to the other students as well as excelling in her academics. She wants to join Girls on the Run (a running club for girls) in the Spring!!
Meysa is such an important part of our family. She has helped Ryan and I to grow as parents and she is so good to her siblings. We don't know what we would do without her humor and her thoughtful insight. She certainly keeps us on our toes!!
Happy Birthday Meysa girl, you are one of a kind and we LOVE YOU!!


3 comments:
She is SO beautiful!!!! Happy birthday to the birthday girl!! I cant believe I first met her when she was 5!! Time has flown!!
Happy birthday M!! Hope you had a fabulous day! Sure miss you!
Love you,
Heather & the miller clan! :)
She is growing up too fast! What a beautiful girl she is! Happy Birthday, Meysa!
Post a Comment