28 August 2013

{Ocean City}


What a great day we had at the beach in Ocean City!!  Ocean City is a three hour drive from us so we started out as early as we could to leave as much time to play in the sand and surf.  We arrived at the beach at 10am.  We played, swam, jumped waves, built sand castle after sand castle, ate yummy snacks, basked in the sunshine, until 5pm.  A total of 7 hours of sunshine and fun!!  It was heaven.  Everyone came home sun kissed and happily exhausted.

Wyatt has asked repeatedly why we can't live in Ocean City since we have been home.  I too want to know why I can't do that each and every day of my life!!  I guess I wouldn't appreciate it as much if I could.

That day will for sure go down in the books as one of the best.  The only downside is Ryan didn't get to come.  He had to be the responsible adult and do stuff like work.  Boo!!  We missed him terribly!!

Until next time Ocean City....


















No comments: