20 November 2013

{A Decade}


Yesterday marked a decade.

A decade since my world was turned upside down by one sweet, feisty girl.  A decade of love and learning.  A decade of growth and discovery.  A decade ago I gave birth to one amazing girl.  She has taught me about love and understanding.  Our relationship hasn't always been rainbows and unicorns.  Literally, she almost didn't make it to her fourth birthday.  I had to learn to love and then pick my battles.  How glad I am that I learned to read her and then let her live past four years old.  She is growing into such an amazing girl.

She is so talented when it comes to the piano, coming up with new hair styles, sewing and the list just goes on.

She is an excellent student that the entire school loves.  Honestly, I can't walk through the school without people asking me if I am Meysa's Mom.

She is a wonderful friend and is kind to everyone she meets.

She is taking the old saying "Pretty is as pretty does" to a whole new level.  I am so blessed to be her mother and to learn and watch her continue to grow.  I don't think my wildest imaginings could predict what this girl will do and become in another decade.

Meysa we love and adore you.  Happy Birthday baby girl!!

 

1 comment:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Glad you let her live!!!!! She is so adorable!! Love that girl!