01 November 2013

Halloween 2013

We made it through another Halloween.  Phew, do you have a sugar hangover?  Most of the people who reside in my house do.  It was a fun day and yet I am glad we get to move onto some of my other favorite holidays!!

We were pretty simple this year with costumes and such.  Wyatt wanted to be Batman, the girls decided to be twin witches (one good, one bad, I'll let you decided who's who), and Ayden was an explorer/hunter.  Really anything to be able to wear the mustache!!  A few days before Halloween our ward had a carnival and Trunk or Treat and we got all dolled up for that.  We ran out of time to do makeup and such on Halloween itself, but I don't think we missed it so much.  

Not long after these pictures were taken we headed out to do some trick or treating in our neighborhood with our friends.  We got rained on but not too bad and we headed home after only about an hour.  I think the rain scared a lot of people away, it didn't seem as busy as it has been the last few years.  Which is hilarious because we had Hurricane Sandy last year and people were out in droves!! 

Now onto Thanksgiving, where we focus on all the things that we are thankful for.  













2 comments:

Heather said...

love... especially the last one!

Coleman Family said...

Miss those cute stinks! And Ayden's stache is killer! Love the last picture - you need to blow that one up!