06 July 2007
4th of July
I am here in Idaho while Ryan is at home working. I came to spend some time with my family, some whom I haven't seen in about two years. The kids have had an amazing time playing with cousins and just getting dirty. Ayden and Meysa come inside after playing and you would have thought that they had just layed down and wharlered in the dirt. They have been helping feed the chickens and gathering the eggs, which they find so fun. It has been over 100 degrees here, so they have lived in the sprinkler and slip and slide. I have been having fun picking apricots and making fruit leather and also drying some. I got a 28lb. bucket of strawberries today and enjoyed putting those up too. My mom, sisters, and sister-in-laws and I have been having a great time finding fun fabrics and making the best aprons. Ryan is working hard. Almost done with his first week. We kind of had a funny thing that happened the other day. I called the tri-care appointment number to schedual some doctors appointments (for Ayden, Lauryn and I). I was schedualing my yearly exam with the OB/Gyn clinic (which Ryan happens to be working this month) and wanted to schedual it for July. The nice lady found a day that would work for me and said, "I have a 10:30 appt. with a Dr. Ryan Heitmann on July 25th." It took me a few seconds to realize that she was trying to schedual me with my own husband to do my yearly exam. Kind of chuckling I told her that that was my husband and she replied, "so I guess you wouldn't want to see him, huh?" When I told Ryan this later that night, he said "thanks for the vote of confidence, my own wife won't even come to see me." Things are moving right along, it is hard to think that we are already into July. It seems like just yesterday that we were counting down the days till graduation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I got a good chuckle out of your Dt. appt. I think Matt would have said the exact same thing to me. Plus, it is just weird to think of them as doctors.
Amber
Aimee-
Your appt. story is a hoot! I just busted up laughing. It sure sounds like you're having a great time with your family.
Stacy
Hey Aimee-
We would love to catch up with Jesse and Lisa on their blog, but you have to be invited. We were wondering if you'd be willing to give them our blog spot so that they can invite us if they want?...
Thanks, Matt & Stacy
Aimee, I'm so glad you guys made it there safely. I loved your 4th of July blog.
Tell your hubby congrats- what an accomplishment for him and you!
We miss you!!
Robyn MOns
It was so good to see you and your babes. We have missed your fun personality! I had a great time too!
Aimee, that story about the dr. appt. is classic!! How funny! And I'm so glad you found our blog and that we've found yours. It's been so fun to catch up on your family! Congrats on graduating and residency. It sounds like your new location is perfect for you guys. And holy smokes, your kids are so stinkin' cute and getting SO big!!
Post a Comment