The kids had fun doing their own tye-dye shirts the other day. It was so easy and fun that I honestly wanted to do one for myself. Doesn't it take you back to a time that seems like so long ago. Fun summer activities!!!
That looks like alot of fun, my kids would love it! Shabbytulips.blogspot.com is the website that my sister used to do hers and my blogs. Sorry it took so long, I fogot the name. Have fun!
I have never tiedyed but have always wanted to. Where did you get the kits or whatever you used? I have seen them at walmart and wasn't sure if they would work good or not
Oh how fun and cute too! I must say that all your kids...but Meysa in particular looks so big. Like this totally grown-up little girl. Adorable too I might add - Matt's favorite little girl after his own.
5 comments:
I totally forgot how to tye-die! I remember doing it all the time at Girl Scouts camp.
That's a great idea! What a fun mom. I can't believe how long Meysa's hair is! Has it been that long already?
That looks like alot of fun, my kids would love it! Shabbytulips.blogspot.com is the website that my sister used to do hers and my blogs. Sorry it took so long, I fogot the name. Have fun!
I have never tiedyed but have always wanted to. Where did you get the kits or whatever you used? I have seen them at walmart and wasn't sure if they would work good or not
Oh how fun and cute too! I must say that all your kids...but Meysa in particular looks so big. Like this totally grown-up little girl. Adorable too I might add - Matt's favorite little girl after his own.
Stacy
Post a Comment