We went to a cool park today to let Ayden ride his bike. It has a bike path that goes the perimeter of the park and you can watch them the whole time as they ride. He was enjoying that and I was pushing Lauryn around on Meysa's bike. I heard a someone crying and I thought Oh, someone is sad. The kid just kept wailing and then I realized that it was MY kid that was crying. Ayden had bit the dust!! He scraped some knuckles and his knees. Lucky for him he had his helmet on or he would have had road rash up his face too. As it was he ended up with a bloody nose. I am sure that this won't be the last time he and pavement meet. My kids are happiest when they are swinging. They like the other toys at parks but not quite as much. So I got some good pictures of them all enjoying a nice sunny day swinging.

Ayden loves to see how high he can go. Of course he has go higher than his sisters!! Mr. Competitive!!

Meysa just giggles the whole time and wants to go "faster and faster"

Lauryn just chills out in her swing. It must be very relaxing for her because she seems to zone out.
2 comments:
Poor Ayden, you always feel bad fo them when they wipe out. I can still remember some of mine! Looks like the swingin was fun though!
Love the park!!
Post a Comment