12 January 2008

Can you see the bump??


We were trying to hold off from telling some of the new news in our lives, but secrets don't get kept around here. At least not this type. We agreed (after months of "discussing.") to complete our family. I suprised Ryan with the good news on Christmas morning that his work here is done. I am pregnant again!!! I am about 8 wks along and due on August 25th. We were going to wait until I was further along to tell people but Ryan actually had to tell some of his collegues at work because I needed some meds. I have had the worst morning (actually lasts 24 hours) sickness with this pregnancy. I had some morning sickness with Ayden but not this bad. Ryan hopes that means it is a boy (which we were trying for) or he says I have twins!!!! We finally told the kids tonight and they all (Lauryn doesn't care) are loopy over the idea of having another baby. Ayden says he wants a brother to sleep in his room and we can call him Hector!! (He just had a new kid move into his class that came from Puerto Rico this last week named Hector!!) Hopefully I will start feeling better and we can convince Ayden to pick a different name!!!

29 comments:

Cook Family said...

You guys are killing me! Lucy is now old enough that if we had another they would at least have two years between them.And Chris and I have said no babies until after the first year. But everyone is getting pregnant and I am feeling the hunger growling! Maybe Ryan can convince Chris we need to catch up. Congrats you guys I really am excited for you!
Corine

Debbi said...

Congratultions! I'm very excited for you guys (and jealous:)) That's great news! Hopefully it's a boy for Ayden, and hopefully he lets you name him something different! haha! Hector Heitmann wouldn't be that bad though! My sister Kathy had triplets and only threw up once the entire time, so I think it's a wives tale that you get sick more with mulitples - but who knows!

Anonymous said...

I'm so HAPPY for you all! You seem like you would have 10 kids so this is no big shock. If you have that many can you at least name one after me?:)

Alison said...

CONGRATULATION!!! We are so happy for you. I think Hector Heitmann has a ring to it!! Ha!

Cook Family said...

Hey SuperSperm, if you and Aimee could stop looking at each other for a year or two there would be a lot less pressure on the rest of us to take care of business. I thought that as an OB you would have figured out how these "accidents" happen. Anyway, congratulations and wish me luck in the fight to keep our family at 4 for as long as possible.
--Chris
P.S. I think I'm losing.

Ashley said...

Oh Aimee, CONGRATS!!!!!!!! You and Ryan make the CUTEST kids!!!!!

And sorry to hear about the morning sickness, I'm afraid that will be my fate too, my mom & sister have HORRIBLE pregnancies, full of gestational diabetes & everything! Hope those meds work!!!
Congrats again!!!!!!

Dawn said...

Ohhh! CONGRATS! Not to burst your bubble, but this is #101! (Faith is due the 4th of July) Sorry to hear that you feel yucky, that sucks with 3 other kids. I hope it will pass soon. Aren't ya thankful for meds? Imagine being a pioneer and still having to make the biscuits by scratch for breakfast! I hope you have a number 4 as good as my number 4!

Heather said...

Congrats!!! I think you know by now how happy we are for you!! Since I was the first to know!!!! :) Nate is really disappointed that you don't want him as your doctor!! :)lol

love ya

Robyn said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you guys. You do make the cutest kids. I hope you don't stay sick for too long!
love, robyn

Dawn said...

I don't think that there was a wedding to miss. I saw her in Eagar after Christmas and nobody mentioned anything. Check out Angie's post, maybe I missed something there...Anyways, that's good that you aren't #100, Grampa thinks he gets to name that one. Aren't you glad you don't have to argue with a stubborn old man? I hope you have a boy, it's fun to 'even' things out. Hope you feel better soon!

Bella said...

Hey you! CONGRATULATIONS!!! YEA YEA!! I can't believe you will have four kids! And of course I have to agree with everyone...you make such cute kids. I'm really excited for you!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Oh that is just great news! But are you sure you will be done...what if it's not a boy? Just teasing! That is sooo great! I hope the "all" day sickness goes away soon.

Colton said...

Slut.

BWAHahaHAAA!!!

Congrats. The world needs more mothers like you.

I think you should name him Francisco. That's fun to say. Francisco. FranCISco. FRANcisCO

M & S Eagar said...

Yeah for you guys! I must admit that knowing you're pregnant makes me really think about the fact that I'm not. I had so much fun having babies at the same time as you. This time...you'll BEAT ME! :)But, then again we're not trying. I hope you feel better again soon. If we lived closer, I'd help you out.

Jenn said...

Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you! But I am so sorry you are feeling yucky! There is nothing worse!!! Love you and good luck, keep us posted on everything!

Dawn said...

Tag, your it. It's really fun, give it a try. Check my page.

tonya said...

So exciting! I am so sorry you are sick. I took ginger pills with Devon and it seemed to take the edge off a little. Four is fun, Ryan and I feel like our family of six is so big now.

The Grandy's said...

Hey. That's awesome. Question. Is Ryan going to be your gyno? Ha. That would be awesome. I guess you couldn't lie when they ask you due to tests, if you've had sex in the last 24 hours. Ha. I'm having way too much fun with this.

Becky T said...

Aimee!!! I was sure I checked your blog like yesterday....but I guess not. And now I'm like the last person in the world to congratulate you! J/K Anyways....congratulations!!!! That is SO exciting and you are going to be an amazing mom of four and what a fun thing to tell ryan on Christmas. Hope you get feeling better. Yuck! TAke care!!!

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!I am soooo excited to have someone else who is crazy too! I am sorry that you are sick. it stinks. I have been really sick too, and i keep hoping it just goes away!!!!! Having husbands who are never home does not make it any easier...but it is sure nice that have a husband who can get you meds!!! well i ammmm soooo excited for you!!! We will have to watch eachother get fat!!! YEAH!!!

Lani said...

congrats....is Ryan going to be holding your hand during labor or is he going to be dawning the "catcher mitt and equipment" to catch the little one? He'd be the man if he could rub your hand speaking encouraging word and deliver the baby himself!

Erica said...

Congrats!! That is so exciting. You have such a cute family, and what a great idea Ayden has for a name! Good luck with that all day sickness, I hope it goes away soon.

*Katie May* said...

Congrats!!!

musson said...

How exciting!!!
That is so funny about Ayden and wanting to name your baby (if it's a boy) Hector! That will be funny to tell him when he gets older.

Well congratulations!! I miss your family here in Des Moines!

Jenny said...

Congrats! Super exciting that you're completing your family :) I hope the meds help and that you start feeling better soon. I'm looking forward to taking a long break from being pregnant,haha :) Take care!

Sylwia said...

Congratulations! i'm so happy for you. sorry about the morining sickness. i hope the zofran works. love

sylwia hardman

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Aimee,
I feel like such a horrible friend...I neglected the blog world and now everyone is pregnat! So much to catch up on email me your number again and I swear I won't lose it this time!
I agree you guys do have beautiful children! Congrats!!! Love britt

Jason and Teresa said...

that is so great!! - you do make the cutest kids. I hope you start feeling better.

Heather said...

That is great. I don't know how you will do it with four (I think one is a handful). Good Luck with the morning sickness...I hope it is the boy Ryan is hoping for.