03 January 2008

Family Pictures






I just wanted to post some of our family pictures!! They turned out like we wanted them to. It was tricky getting Lauryn to sit down, hence the stool but it turned out fine.
I hope everyone is having a very Happy New Year. Hard to believe that it is 2008 already!!

21 comments:

Heather said...

Love the pictures! so cute! I already told you that right?!?!? :)

Debbi said...

I love the pictures, they turned out GREAT! It is really hard to belive it is 2008 - I agree!

Cook Family said...

What a cute family! All of the pictures look great. Your kids are so cute and growing up so fast Ayden is looking so grown up. Im impressed you have smiling kids in the family picture. We can never get both to smile at the same time.

Alison said...

Adorable pictures!!! The kids look so old! And I really like the family picture! Are you hanging it in the house?

Becky T said...

I love these pictures! Every single one of them turned our fabulous! And that is a huge feat with three little ones. The family shot and the individual ones are just great. Happy New Year!

Dawn said...

Wow, cute pics! It's a real task getting everyone there, clean, wearing what YOU want them to wear and dad's still smiling at the end! Good job. Check ours out!

Bella said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE THE PICTURES!! You guys look great and I love Lauren's semi-pout! Happy New Year!

Erica said...

Your pictures turned out great, you all look so cute. I love getting new family pictures for my walls, as long as the kids cooperate!

Becky T said...

Oh my goodness, I love your new blog look. So cute, you do such a good job!

Jason and Teresa said...

I love the pictures. I just wanted to drop a note to let you know we bought some cake decorating tips and will be thinking of you while we begin this adventure Into cake decorating world. Are you still having fun with that. love you guys

Anonymous said...

Stylish! So classy. I love it.

Dawn said...

where do you get your cute wallpaper? for your blog? I can't find one I like, let alone figure out how to paste it!

Ashley said...

Oh so precious! I love the colors! These are soo cute; you're right, they turned out GREAT!

We miss you guys!!!

Colton said...

Do people have eye teeth? I thought that was a horse thing.

Nice pictures, as far as set-up-in-the-studio-and-generally-unnatural goes.

xox

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Those turned out so cute! Just wait till ya have more, that's when photo shop comes in handy! :)All their individuals look so nice!

*Katie May* said...

Very Very cute!

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

what a cute family! I love all the pictures. The kids are just getting so big!

Jenn said...

They are so cute!!! We need to get our family pictures done again.

Jenn said...

They are so cute!!! We need to get our family pictures done again.

Jenn said...

oops sorry for the double post.

Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Cute, and Cuter than CUTE!!! I love the pictures and am so jealous... I have now told Pete that I want family pictures for Valentie's DAy!!!
What a beautiful family!