Lauryn can always be found wearing someones shoes, rarely her own mind you. Meysa finally grew out of her old boots so Santa brought her a new pair. Naturally I thought Lauryn would want the other pair (brown) because she wouldn't have to fight Meysa for them anymore. Well I was wrong. She wants the pink ones and not the brown ones. We caught her one morning in nothing but a diaper walking around in the pink flashy boots. They are quite a bit too big and so she has to really work at getting her feet off the floor. Pretty fun to watch!!
Well we just changed to 1 o'clock church and anyone with kids knows that that isn't the most coveted time slot. Lauryn didn't get a nap yesterday and she and Meysa have found it fun to PLAY once they have been tucked neatly into bed. Seriously they were up til 9-9:30 pm laughing and giggling. But do you think they sleep in the next morning? Oh no, they are up with the sun and ready to hit the new day. Well at lunch today I think all the late hours and no nap finally caught up with Lauryn. She didn't even flinch when I scrapped the spaghetti off her face. She was a tired girl!!
14 comments:
Nine o'clock is late, right?
Just kidding, all break long at my parents I went to bed before ten, and then woke up around eight. It was marvelous. Its funny how when you are a kid, you always try your hardest to stay up as late as you can, but once you grow up, you would give anything to be in bed by eight.
You gotta love the new time change! Marlee is taking a nap right now as well!
Those are cute pictures of Lauryn.
I love the spaghetti one!!!! :)
I love when they fall asleep in their highchair eating. Sooo Cute!
Just like her mother, partying 'till she makes a fool of herself. Cute girl (Lauren), but an awful lot like Aimee.
Anyway, just goes to show the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree: Big fat squirrel cheeks, dirty face and drool. Next we'll be seeing postings of Lauren making out with inanimate objects like telephone poles or a fence posts. (Andy)
Ohhh, so cute! Changing church time is hard (but yeah for 9 am and not 1pm)! I love hearing about the sisterly moments-something I never had. Oh, BTW, we were in Pendleton over Christmas. About 4 hours to you guys.
We've got some great pics of my kids falling asleep at the table. I think one of them is Kyle in the spagetti. We've got the one o'clock time slot also, not my choice. Megan asked why we stayed all day in church until it was night. Tell Andy to give the computer back to Sariah, he's just got too much dirt for public!
too cute!
I love this age because they are so funny. Starting to come into their own and deciding what they want you gotta love it. I love the messy face picture. my kids have never fell asleep in their high chair...but i think it is sooo cute when they do! And I just wanted to also add that I LOVE YOUr family pics! Mesya looks sooo beautiful! just like her mommy!
Cute pictures and i love the new template on the blog!
awww. so cute! I love the diaper pics in the shoes that are way too big! They are getting so big! I hope you guys are having fun out there!
Loved both of the pics! She has grown so much!!
Also love your family pictures. Beautiful!
Soooo cute, Aimee!! How funny. I think we have replayed that absolute lack of sleep scene over a time or two! :) And yes, 1:00 church is the worst with kids!
Aimee,
You have the cutest blog ever. No kidding. Good job. Your family is so cute as well. Lauryn looks so big. Hope all is well with you, good luck with everything.
Natali Jolley
Hello again...What do you think about Mercer Island? What about Issaquah? Do you know of anyone that lives in Shorewood Hights apartments?
Post a Comment