28 January 2008

Gordon B. Hinckley



President Gordon B. Hinkley passed away yesterday. What a dear sweet man he was and how dearly we are going to miss him. But the thought that he is with his sweet wife again makes me smile. My testimony of the Savior has been strengthened and my desire to do better was been increased thanks to his wise counsel and the love I personally could feel coming from him.

5 comments:

Debbi said...

what a wonderful post, he will be missed and was a great man.

Colton said...

I thought YOU were dead...you've been such a faithful blog stalker, your absence has been highly unusual.

Natali Jolley said...

congratulations on your new one. I bet that you are happy that you are in Washington right now, hearing about our yucky Iowa weather. Your blog is absolutely the cutest, but the way.

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Hey I am finally starting to leave comments again instead of just a quick peek. Comgrats on the new little one coming we are excited for you guys and for us to have another one added to the Finch family!

President Hinckley will definitely be missed I loved the way he could inspire and teach.

The Nielsen Family said...

So I am trying to get caught up on blogs and just read about your good news. Congrats!! I think it would be very exciting (slightly bittersweet) to be on that end of the baby making. Just thinking about never having to worry about pregnancy again, bliss. I hope the 24 hour sickness is through in a few weeks.