On a side note, Ryan made me breakfast and I got some music to add to my ipod. Mother's day was wonderful, I got to celebrate the birth of one of my children. Nothing gets better than that!
12 May 2008
Birthday Girl!!
We celebrated Lauryn's second birthday yesterday. It was kind of neat to share Mother's Day with her, seeing that was the day I became her mother. I am so grateful that Lauryn was sent to our family. She brings laughter and spunk, and just a sweet spirit with her.
We started the day out with a good case of bed head. Boy that girl can get wild hair. I don't think she really got that it was her birthday, but was happy none the less.
This is right after she blew out her candle. She needed a little help but again this year she didn't care much for the cake. All she wanted was the ice cream. Funny kid!!
After cake and ice cream we had a punching party. The kids loved punching the balloons and being as loud as possible. What else do kids need really?!! She got a Dora chair, some new Dora pillows made by her grandma, some bubbles, money and a ball. The ball and bubbles were early casualties thanks to her older sibblings. Now Ayden and Meysa have to take money from their piggy banks to buy her a new ball and bubbles. All in all it was a good day.
On a side note, Ryan made me breakfast and I got some music to add to my ipod. Mother's day was wonderful, I got to celebrate the birth of one of my children. Nothing gets better than that!
On a side note, Ryan made me breakfast and I got some music to add to my ipod. Mother's day was wonderful, I got to celebrate the birth of one of my children. Nothing gets better than that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that's a BIG cake for a little girl! Can't believe she's 2! She is getting so big!
I can't believe she's 2!! How time flies. What a darling!
Post a Comment