12 May 2008

The belly!!

Ok, so here it is in all it's glory. Ignore the look on my face, I have a headache for some reason. I must say with this pregnancy I have definately gotten more often the "boy, how much longer do you have?" and "wow you are getting out there already!" Do people realize that those comments are not to be said aloud to a pregnant woman? I don't care if you think them, but don't actually put them out there. I am feeling better, just can't bend over really anymore and I am starting to loose the view of my feet. I am able still able to do a lot, thankfully since we are in the process of moving. The little guy is moving alot and has already had a few good kicking fights with dear old dad. We still haven't come up with a name, so if any of you out there have a cool boys name that has or can have a "Y" put in it let me know. We need all the help we can get in that department.

19 comments:

Becky T said...

Aimee, you look GREAT!! I happen to think you really look fantastic. :) And...Tyler has a "y" in it. :) Just throwing that out there for ya!

And happy birthday to Lauryn!! I can't believe she is 2! and your painting job looks awesome. I love your choice of colors!

Ashley said...

Love love LOVE this pic! You look so cute pregnant! I can sometimes be guilty of the "look at your growing belly" comments, only because I mean them as 100% compliments - My older sister doesn't show much, and she hates it, people think she's just eaten one too many cookies..and I'm afriad that's how I'll be too. I want to have a ginarmous bowling ball in me, one day! But I'm quickly realizing most people aren't like that! But just for the record, you look great pregnant!!!

Sawyer, Ryder, Myles?? Just a few suggestions.

Ashley said...

And for the record: ginarmous = ginormous! oops!

Colton said...

Wait, is something different about you? I can't really tell...

Just kidding, you make a great pregnant chick...some girls just can't do it. They look like they have a tumor or like a starving person, you know how they get big bellies but are still all nasty skinny? ANYWAY...you look great. You carry it well.

*Katie May* said...

I'll let you know if I think of anything for a name. Looking good!

Dawn said...

I think you look great-coming from another girl who shows very quickly and loses sight of her feet even quicker! I am at a loss for names, sorry, my brain doesn't work so well lately...

Heather said...

You look really cute! Well, reality is back but, we had such an amazing time something I will never forget!! :)Let me know if you need any help this week??

How about: Brayden, Ryder, Trey, Zachary, Henry, Bryce, Tyler, Wesley, & Kyle!!! [super cute I think]

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

Aimee you are beautiful...and I truly feel your pain!!! I too have recieved several comments about my growing belly and backside. Yes a women actually said to me "oh i carry the same way my butt is as big as my stomach." Although I KNOW perfectly well that my rear is also six months pregnant i dont need to be told so! You wont say that to someone who is just over weight so why do people think it is ok to say it to someone who is pregnant? And we move saturday! So i feel ya on that note as well. I just keep telling myself that it makes the time go by much faster...hope you have a great day! oh and my percious boy name was kyler and it has a "y" and is a little different. Good luck with the name thing we have ahving trouble too so if you have any good girl names I would love to hear them! Sorry for the novel!

Sariah,Chief Editor said...

Ya look cute! How about Yolander?? I think that is the male version of Yolanda...

Angela said...

How about this comment: I look and feel just like you right now. Is that good?
(It's true.)
A headache the least of it? No way! My symphysis hurts. You know what I'm talking about?

Oh yeah, and once I thought Lily had run off at the store when I couldn't find her and the check out lady pointed out that she was right there ("under your ...") where I couldn't see her.
Ange

THE BEAN FAMILY : aaron,candace,ashlyn,alysse, and macey said...

sorry to bug you again aimee but i have a few more names fro you. Wyatt, and grayson. and bryson. I went back and looked at the boys names i had with ashlyn and found those. good luck!

musson said...

YES!!! I think the world needs to know those comments need to be eliminated from their vocabulary. I also got a lot of looks like - I'm going to pop any second. SERIOUSLY!!!!

Headache or no headache you look fantastic!!!

Heather said...

I cannot believe you are that far along. I think you look great. I think sometimes peoples comments can be just as weird as strangers touching your belly when you are pregnant. Sometimes less is more.

Lets see- some boy names with y are Payton, Kasey, Timothy-I don't know. Picking names are hard. That was almost more difficult for me than being pregnant. Good Luck.

Erica said...

Aimee you look so cute pregnant! I just had to catch up on your blog and your house looks so cute, it would be fun to get to do different colors. I'll let you know if I think of any cute names.

Jenn said...

You look GREAT!!!

The Grandy's said...

You are a cute pregnant lady! I love your house too. Your kitchen looks really nice. I bet you're probably wishing you were farther along huh. I heard the time seems shorter with more kids because you're busy keeping them from impaling themselves.

Camille said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who posted the 'pregnant' picture on the blog site. I felt huge at the time, too. You have always looked cute pregnant and you do this time, too. Good luck with the boy names. I like the ones that everyone else has suggested, but my favorites are Wyatt and Ryder. We have some neighbor boys with those names and they are such cute and nice kids.

tonya said...

Aimee you look so cute. I have to admit that I do not know what is worse the pregnancy comments or the you have four kids and how old are they comments. I am sure you will not get those so much in the west but at times they can be just as annoying. Good luck.

Cordova Family said...

Hello!!!! How are things? Looks good from what I see. I have'nt seen or talked to you for a long time. I went over to Spokane a couple months ago and met with Andy for lunch and walked the Spraycool floors. Pretty interesting. This blog thing seems cool. It looks like your good at it :) You have about a million friends and family contacts. Thanks for the contact and stay in touch!!! Tell your parents hi and I love and miss them!