06 May 2008
Colors
Well the painting party is over! We finally got all the colors on the walls and were able to get our carpets cleaned. There is some touch up work still to be done, but I am not worrying about that until after we are moved in. I am pleased with how the colors turned out and it was really fun to do. I couldn't take pictures of our office because of the way the windows were but that room is a nice sage green and my little half bath is a dark brown/purple (a really cool but different color). So now on to cleaning dirty bathrooms and getting stuff moved from one house to the other. We only live about 2-3 blocks away so we are just hauling stuff over in my van, and then the Elders' Quorum is coming next weekend to move all the furniture. I can't wait until it is all done and we can finally say goodbye to the rental.
Master Bedroom and bath(one wall each)
Living room corner fireplace
Kitchen and dining room, one wall in kitchen and two in dining room.
Ayden and baby's room. It will have large, horizontal darker blue stipes later, not quiet finished yet.
Girls' room- just barely pink!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Wow, you did a great job! How did you pick your colors. I am really nervous to paint when we move. Any tips?? how long did it take to do each room?
The painting looks gorgeous!! How fun to have a house! You guys did awesome!
I have been missing your posts lately! And way to go on the painting, looks awesome! I love the pics!! You'll have to post more when you're all moved in!
looking good! It's always nice to have that part done
Love the colors! From the few pictures the house looks great! SO excited for you have this part over...moving stinks!
I always think that I am so far behind the rest of the world...you have an awesome family, and now a house! Congratulations! Oh well, I have one year left of school and then I can be poor in style...
Everything looks great Amiee! Lots of hard work I am sure. But It looks amazing! Have fun living in your new house
I love it and can't wait to see you guys all moved in and settled!
Congratulations on your new home. It looks lovely!
Everything looks great! How nice to get it done before you move in.
I'll have to remember that for next time...
Post a Comment