
Well this is our very own superhero, UNDERWOMAN!! Lauryn has been showing interest in the potty for the last month or so and so I bought some panties for her. With the help of Papa Chip one morning a couple of weeks ago she put them on. Yes she worn them around for the whole day and for most of the morning she had on her nightgown too (over the outfit in picture). She was quite the looker let me tell you. She wanted to wear the panties for a few days and then really didn't ask for them. Maybe it is everything I am trying to do lately, I really wasn't pushing too hard. Well this morning she suprised me. She told me she needed to go potty-#2- and then proceeded to do so, in the potty. I fully thought she would get on, sit for two seconds and then ask for TP, and then want off(her normal lately). No she sat there, did her thing and then asked for help!! Yeah for Lauryn and we even paged Daddy at work to let him know the good news. Lauryn's birthday is Sunday and so we might be on the path to being potty trained before baby brother shows up on the scene. That would be nice, only one in diapers!!
4 comments:
ha ha how funny, and Awesome if she is Pt before the baby
I'm totally jealous. We've been doing diapers for 7 years, most of the time with 2 in them. Good luck!
Oh, your place looks adorable! Love the colors!!! And Underwoman is WAY too funny!!!
I love the panties outside of the pants! Congrats on the potty-training progress!
Post a Comment