19 July 2008

Oh the Memories!!!

I stole this idea from another blog. It looked fun. You can do it for Ryan or I or both. Whatever you want!

1. Leave a comment on my blog, one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

17 comments:

*Katie May* said...

Just hanging out at your parents when I was living with Sariah. You were dating Ryan and were so twiterpated.

A*Waite said...

I remember the two wonderful years we were roommates and were otherwise known as the "Belmont Girls". The many late nights staying up watching movies eating too much junk food, having "family" dinner with our friends and neighbors, taking walks to Albertsons to return grocery carts that our neighbors or roommates had stolen, packing into the front seat of my car with Gloria because she insisted we all ride together in the front seat, you working as a security guard at the US Bank building and many many more. Those were two of the funnest years I ever had with roommates!
Thanks for all of the great memories!!
Amber

Colton said...

Do I know you?

Colton said...

"Smart butt"? You've got to be kidding. Stop pretending to be so holy; you know exactly what you were thinking. Everybody else is thinking the same thing. You might as well say it.

Hey, remember that one time that you so politely addressed my sarcasm on my blog instead of saying "smart ass"? Good times, good times...but we love you.

Dawn said...

Oh, the infamous "To Do List"
Holy crap!!

What is this facebook stuff??

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

I remember when I was a guest in your ward in Iowa and wore pants (didn't have a skirt to wear!) and you put me very much at ease. I have so much respect for you! That was a fun vacation for me!

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

A memory about Ryan:
When he was 5 years old and playing T-Ball, he spent most of one game sitting on his mitt in the outfield, watching the world go by! He thought it was a pretty boring game! Who would have thought that 10 years later?

Robyn said...

The first time I met you, you were super pregnant with Lauryn, and then i was a jerk and submitted your name to be the enrichment counselor, and you were at my house like days after having her to plan activities- amazing woman you are!

Becky T said...

I remember you watching my baby Tyler one day a week for me when I had to go back to work and it seriously helped me more than I can say. I hated leaving him (as you probably remember!) and being able to leave him in good hands (and not in daycare) was such a relief and I'm still grateful for it!

And of course I just loved all the chatting we did when I came and picked him up! LOL Good memories there, for sure!

Cook Family said...

I'm sure Chris has many memories about Ryan. But my favorite memory is that you Aimee threw my very first baby shower. It was so nice. You helped me go from being a girl who worked full time to getting into the mommy scene. Thanks for the friendship.

Angie Colwell said...

All the messages I have left so far have me getting in trouble with someone. Luckily you moved away before I could get you into much trouble. I remember I would love to come visit you guys in Idaho and we would talk about our obsession with NKB. hahaha

RR said...

Aimee,
I did not know you only have 34 days to go. What can I do to help? Will you have your mom come out for a few days? What about Ryan? Will he have time off? My first impression of you was awesome. I can be very judgmental. I thought this girl is too young to have 3 kids, sweet, so nice. I felt comfortable telling you anything. My first impression of Ryan was that he cuts his hair like a miltary person..thats ok so does Greg.

Bella said...

Okay...a memory. This one I STILL FEEL BAD about. We were in the gym at church and I started talking to you. You were pregnant with Meysa and we were talking about pregnancies and so on. And of course me being the brilliant, supportive, full of tact person I am, told you,"I get big when I am pregnant, just like you!" Or something like that. It wasn't until it came out of my mouth that I mentally put my foot in my mouth and walked away. So...if you don't remember, good. If you do, I'm SORRY!!! hahahah

Andy said...

A memory about both of you...When I (T) first met you, it had been 2 years since Andy had even seen you and of course you were curious about who I was! At the time, I thought I was just a pretty good co-worker-friend, but you outright asked Andy why he never told you he had a girlfriend! And, he didn't correct you....Gee thanks guys ;)

Erica said...

When we were in our first year of school, I was always wishing we were in our 4th like you guys were. You were always so sweet and told me that it would go by quickly, and, of course, you were right, it has. You were always so fun to talk to, and I missed having you around last year after you guys left Des Moines.

Erica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Peter and Brittany Merrill said...

Aimee,
I have so many memories but the most vivid memory was when we went camping in like 110 degrees in Iowa. You were so cute and organized...you were frying navajo tacos in the heat with your apron! YOu also had a dish drain for the dishes...you brought camping to a whole new level!!!!
My other memory is lots of shopping trips to Hobby Lobby and Old Navy and of course many yummy shared Holiday dinners together!
Love and Miss you!