( Lauryn-Thanksgiving 2008)
My Mom has been going through pictures to get her family history organized and she came across this picture of me when I was two with my cousin Hannah(I'm the one on the right). I always thought that Lauryn looked more like me than say Meysa did, but looking at these two pictures side by side it is frightning. Lauryn is me with blonde hair and blue eyes. Poor girl-I guess the apple really doesn't fall far from the tree!!Thanks mom for the laugh!!!
12 comments:
She got more than just your looks Rea Flea! Being around her I am constantly seeing you! Her mannerisms, her lips, dare I say attitude? I love it!
Otter
That's great! I looked just like my mom when I was younger and her old pics
wow! I guess we have a pretty good idea what she will look like at 30? Great, by the way. Cute bug
That's amazing! I love baby/parent comparisons. I'm sure Lauren will love those pictures when she gets older, too. I think Nora looks most like me of all the kids and I get this weird feeling about how cute I must have been as a baby when I look at her. I know. Weird.
So cute Aimee! She looks just like you. I think Meysa looks a lot like her aunt Airica.
The two of you could be twins. It's fun to see who our kiddos look like in the family. As Andren gets bigger he seems to look more like me than Levi. And actually he looks a lot like my Dad (but so do I). The kids are too cute!
Oh...so sweet! You two do look so much alike! Hannah was the cutest wasn't she? I can't believe how much Christian looks like her in that pic. Thanks for sharing!
She looks so sad in that picture! Did you just finish beating her or something?
You do look a lot alike, though.
Oh my goodness! Give little Miss Lauren a bob and she is a mini you! She'll be beautiful too someday just like her mama!
My goodness..we were so cute. I don't know if it's the picture, but it looks like my nose got a beating. Maybe it was a baby doll we were fighting over and you won! I think that is how it was when Austin was born..j/k. Lauren is your little clone. So adorable! She would only be lucky to look like you.
At least we know she is going to be pretty when she grows up. Maybe she will have some of Ryan's height :)
Fun! You are both so cute!
Post a Comment