28 January 2009

We are on a ROLL!!

(I uploaded pics on the 28th of January, but didn't actually get a chance to write the post til February 1st. )

Wow, I can't believe it is February already. Really, weren't we just waiting for it to be Christmas? I am glad though, it means that January is over and Ryan is home. Yeah!! It wasn't an awful month, but it is nice to have my partner in crime back again!! Well since I posted my long saga, things sort of died down. Ayden decided he wanted to do the school play and has been enjoying that. He also got signed up for baseball and should start that in March. Meysa has been reading little books all by herself and being pretty proud of that. She is trying to tie her shoes which I have told her is the requirement for getting to go to Kindergarten. So she is determined to do it. And Lauryn has been well Lauryn. She has been keeping it light around here. Lately she has been running around the house saying "Fire in the Hole", or "Pull my Finger". Both of which I have no clue as to where she got those sayings. Right now she has a cold and her voice is hoarse and so it is even more funny. Crazy kid. But really the exciting new development is Mr. Wyatt has finally gotten over the hump, literally. He has masterd rolling over. It was taking him a while due to the belly that protruded from his little body!! He is pretty excited to see the world from a different angle now. Next hurdle...sitting up!! I know no rest for the weary- or chubby in his case!!






5 comments:

Frasier Family said...

Wyatt is getting so big. I can't believe he's old enough to be rolling over already! So cute! Miss you guys.

Colton said...

She probably learned "fire in the hole" in the Mexican restaurant bathroom. Am I allowed to say that?

Dawn said...

what a little chub! I remember Kyle's chub like that! So glad Ryan is home and that you are looking forward to baseball season! She probably learned pull my finger from Colton!

Teresa / Andy said...

I'm sure glad you have this blog, or I'd be completely blown away the next time I see you guys!! They are all growing up and learning new things - very exciting.
Welcome back Ryan! I hope your travels went well.

*Katie May* said...

lol. That's great for the little chubbs :)