Along with the new year we are learning some new tricks around this place. Mr. Wyatt is ready to start eating cereal and the first time I don't think he knew what to think. He is still figuring out how to not thrust his tongue out and in the process spit everything just put into his mouth. He is getting the hang of it though, and I think in no time he will be wanting to eat someting other than cereal. He also just cut his second tooth, and he is about to be cut off from his favorite milk supplier if he keeps biting mama!! He is so much fun, we really can't get enough of him. I hope everyone's new year is starting out wonderful!! Ours sure is!
04 January 2009
It's a New Year!!!
Well I for one can't really believe that it is a new year already. I know they say the older you get the faster time flies and I would have to agree. We spent New Years down at Ryan's mom's house in Oregon and had a wonderful time. Ryan got to watch some football, the kids played the wii fit (which is a really cool game by the way) and I didn't have to cook. So it was a win-win all the way around. Now it is back to school and reality for everyone tomorrow. I am not so sad about that though. The kids I think are ready to head back to school and see their friends.
Along with the new year we are learning some new tricks around this place. Mr. Wyatt is ready to start eating cereal and the first time I don't think he knew what to think. He is still figuring out how to not thrust his tongue out and in the process spit everything just put into his mouth. He is getting the hang of it though, and I think in no time he will be wanting to eat someting other than cereal. He also just cut his second tooth, and he is about to be cut off from his favorite milk supplier if he keeps biting mama!! He is so much fun, we really can't get enough of him. I hope everyone's new year is starting out wonderful!! Ours sure is!
Along with the new year we are learning some new tricks around this place. Mr. Wyatt is ready to start eating cereal and the first time I don't think he knew what to think. He is still figuring out how to not thrust his tongue out and in the process spit everything just put into his mouth. He is getting the hang of it though, and I think in no time he will be wanting to eat someting other than cereal. He also just cut his second tooth, and he is about to be cut off from his favorite milk supplier if he keeps biting mama!! He is so much fun, we really can't get enough of him. I hope everyone's new year is starting out wonderful!! Ours sure is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I love his cheeks! He's such a cute baby!
ahhh....baby cereal. ate it once, by accident, when i was feeding my little brother. spoon went to the wrong mouth...
It's not very good!! :)
He's a cutie.
Happy New Year to you!
Cereal already?? Now the kid's gonna chunck up! Good luck with the tongue and teeth! Here's to the kids heading back to school! Happy New Year!
I have to say, prejudiced as I am, those kids are the cutest! Love that "Ayden Jr!" So glad you came down and we had the best time! See you soon!
Love you all!
Looks like Christmas was a great time! I am glad you guys enjoyed the Finch tradition. Those were great ideas! I love all the pics too, Wyatt is such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment