10 March 2009

She is so Lovely

Can you say bad hair day?!! It was getting to be bath time and so I took Lauryn's hair out of the little buns I had put in her hair the day before. Wowsers- talk about kink. I couldn't help but take a picture of little miss Lovely!! I know you are probably thinking that Lauryn has a constant dirty face but really she doesn't. She has a shiner on her cheek that has been there for a few weeks now. She fell I guess and the next morning she has a great bruise!! It is just starting to go away!! She is still a cutie in my book!!


4 comments:

Colton said...

"She fell."

Isn't that what all of the abused children say? Hehe, just kidding CPS.

Frasier Family said...

Lauryn cracks me up. She is so funny. I know what you mean now that she's your family's "comedic relief." She is adorable too!

*Katie May* said...

it's ok Landons face looks like that ALL the time

Lani said...

Your girls are so dang cute (so is that little chunk!) I won't say your oldest is cute because my oldest boy now doesn't consider that a compliment any more... He'd prefer something like, "wow, that oldest boy of yours is sure dangerous or strong or smart or wild or clever or hungry". Those are the attributes he told me he found to be preferable to "cute", when some old lady came over and called him "cute" to which he replied in an undignified manner...