
10 March 2009
We are sitting UP!!
Wyatt has conquered sitting up. Meysa thought that he needed a little added security from the back-hence her mug in every picture. He is a happier camper now that he is sittig up. He rolls all over the place but he would still get tired of being on his tummy. Now that he can sit up he is content a little longer. He still falls over and does a few head dives into the carpet but they are fewer and fewer each day. I can't believe that he is almost 7 months old now. He is growing up too fast!! At his six month check up last month the doctor said he hadn't gained any weight and hadn't grown any in length. I am not sure how that is but we have to go back in a few weeks for another weight check. He eats three meals a day plus still nurses like he always has(plus twice a night still). Ryan jumped on the Wii fit and weighed him and he was about 20 lbs. Which is a whole pound heavier than his weight in February. I am not concerned yet-we'll see what he is on the 20th!! We are sure glad he is ours-we can't get enough of him!! Oh yeah and he decided socks are fun to chew on- I guess whatever floats your boat!!! 

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
That's cute that Meysa is in all thr pictures. My sister's girls are the same way with Andren. Even though he's been walking for 3 months, they still think the need to help him and pick him up sometimes. Kids are funny, aren't they? =)
I love when they start sitting
I absolutley love how all of your kids look related - you can totally tell they're all siblings..they all look so much alike! And they're all getting so big!! Where is the time going?
Wyatt is becoming quite the little guy - love all the pics of the kids. We laughed when we saw the stickers! Hugs to all!
How liberating! Except for the occasional loss of balance and following headsmack. Good job Lauren, you are stopping the headsmack! He's getting so big. I love the next year. It just keeps getting better. Until about 2... Hey did you hear? Colorado's off. I don't know what happened, but it really disappoints me!
He is just like a little puppy dog!
Love all the pictures, tell Meysa and Lauryn they sure look cute!
Post a Comment