Do you know what this is? I had a hard time remembering what is was. But I think they call this a BLUE SKY!! Like the kind of blue sky you see on a beautiful, warm spring day. It has been this way for the last three days and then tonight it is suppose to start raining again. But I guess that is good for my lawn!! We have been enjoying the good weather while we have it. The three younger kids and I spent all afternoon yesterday, and I mean ALL afternoon, out in the sun. It was wonderful!! I hope I am not the only one having a nice spring day!!
21 April 2009
Green Grass and Blue Skies!!
Well today finally was the day that we got our "grass". Doesn't it look better than the brown dirt?!! Well it will in about and month or two!! It took them about 15 minutes to spray our yard, as opposed to us taking a looong day laying sod and was half the cost. Now we can try out the new fandangled sprinkler system and hope the grass comes in nice!! Maybe by the middle of the summer we will have a lawn worth walking on!!
Do you know what this is? I had a hard time remembering what is was. But I think they call this a BLUE SKY!! Like the kind of blue sky you see on a beautiful, warm spring day. It has been this way for the last three days and then tonight it is suppose to start raining again. But I guess that is good for my lawn!! We have been enjoying the good weather while we have it. The three younger kids and I spent all afternoon yesterday, and I mean ALL afternoon, out in the sun. It was wonderful!! I hope I am not the only one having a nice spring day!!
Do you know what this is? I had a hard time remembering what is was. But I think they call this a BLUE SKY!! Like the kind of blue sky you see on a beautiful, warm spring day. It has been this way for the last three days and then tonight it is suppose to start raining again. But I guess that is good for my lawn!! We have been enjoying the good weather while we have it. The three younger kids and I spent all afternoon yesterday, and I mean ALL afternoon, out in the sun. It was wonderful!! I hope I am not the only one having a nice spring day!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Your yard looks really nice. I like what you did to it! Yeah, enjoy those nice spring days because I hear rain is on the horizon. It's supposed to be in the 80's in Lewiston today...planning to get the baby pool out for Andren and his cousins to try out! Take care...see you guys in a few weeks!
it is suppose to be 101 here :( I can't believe how hot it is already getting
How fun to get grass! My mom says it's been really nice this week, we are in Utah, and it's nice here too. My mom always tells the joke about the kids in first grade that take the wasl (? that washington test, I think that's the name) that they always get the question wrong about what color the sky is...they mark grey!
Love the roses - they are already blooming! I'm jealous! Tell Ryan he isn't off the hook for buying roses (I brought him up better than that - hehehe!)!
It's going to be beautiful! That's terrific you guys have a sprinkler system! I'm so envious!!! You'll have to have a bbq once the lawn comes in...hint..hint...;)
We have been enjoying it over this way!! Goodluck on the lawn I am sure it will come in beautifully. We had ours sprayed like that in Lewistion and it was great!
i cant live without the blue sky. i'm so glad i'm in georgia and that it's springy and blue here just about every day...
that's great that you'll have grass soon!!
can't wait for the kiddos to play on your new grass now!! :)
love all your hard work!
They sprayed it? What is that all about? I guess it really doesn't matter, you can't get on sod for 3 weeks anyways. I can't wait til you get to enjoy it, someday we'll have grass again. For now, it's sadly not worth it.
It's been stormy here in TX which is such a nice break from our hot blue skies. Good job on your lawn and sprinklers!
What kind of grass did you plant?
Love the yard. Nice work. I like that you keep changing the blog. Looks good. Rach
Post a Comment