28 April 2009

Unable to Read!!

I was going to do this fun post about Lauryn and her peanut butter spoon. So I find my SD card and put it into the computer but the computer is unable to read it!! So I find my camera and it's transfer cord and try accessing the photos from the camera, but you guessed it my camera can't read the SD card either!!! I am very sad-as I have not transfered all the pictures from said card yet to my computer. How do I get the pictures off of an SD card that is not readable?!! If anyone has any ideas that would be great!!

5 comments:

*Katie May* said...

is it locked?

Haylee Mollerup said...

My computer is not reading my SD card either. ugh.... For whatever reason, my husband's laptop reads it. So I have to transfer the pictures onto his laptop, then transfer those pictures to his jump drive, then put them from his jump drive to my home PC. It's a pain, but it works. Do you guys have a laptop?

Coleman Family said...

I'll ask Dave! Missed you today - maybe you and your kiddos can come another day!

Heitmann Family said...

I checked to see if it was locked and it isn't. I also tried another SD in my computer and camera and it worked so I know that it is just the card itself and not the computer/camera!!! Got to love all this technical stuff!!

Heather said...

so sorry! ;)