10 April 2009
I believe I can fly...
...or at least ride without training wheels. Meysa has been resistant to the idea of removing her training wheels. Never mind that when she rides they don't touch the ground. She kept saying that she wanted to take them off when she was older. We kept telling her that tomorrow she would be older and the bike fairy may just swoop in overnight and take away here training wheels. Well we had a visit from the bike fairy two days ago. At first Meysa was very upset. Aimee somehow convinced her to try it once. She agreed and rode perfectly the first time. She has barely been off her bike long enough to eat since.
Aimee getting ready to help Meysa start. The camera died as she was riding by. This was the first and only time Aim had to help Meysa start. She has done it all by herself since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Way to go Meysa! But Ryan, don't get too far ahead of yourself yet. I think she still has a few baby teeth to lose before you send her off to get married! =)
helmets hu? I ought to get my kids some of those. good job Meysa!
How fun!
Way to go Meysa!! That is so fun. I can barely get Julia to ride her bike with training wheels and a hand on the seat. Meysa should come give some lessons.;)
Post a Comment