
Well this Halloween ran a little smoother than last year!! Lauryn wasn't feeling all that well but she wasn't screaming her head off. So I consider that an improvement!!
Ayden was a GI Joe white ninja,
Meysa was a cowgirl {shocker}, Lauryn was Ariel and Wyatt was the traditional Gorilla. All of the kids at this age except for
Meysa have been the gorilla. He was the perfect beast running around growling at everyone. We went to a friends Halloween party on Friday and that is when we got all dressed up. On Halloween day itself we had friends over to eat dinner and then just threw the costumes back on to go Trunk or Treating at the church.







This year the kids had a little extra fun because they dressed in matching costumes with their friends from across the road. With
Ayden and
Cayden it was kinda hard to tell them apart with their head coverings on. But
Meysa and Marlee you could tell them apart. One is a toe head the other has brown hair. After Trunk or treating, and because we just didn't have enough candy{sense
sarcasm please} we went around the block and let the kids trick or treat some more. Our neighborhood is the perfect one for trick or treating and the kids had a great time.
Ayden was practically sprinting from house to house. I couldn't get him to slow down so I finally had to
threaten him with holding my hand if he didn't stop running. He didn't like that idea!!! Dad took half the candy to work for the nurses and we are left with only a bowl of it. Another Halloween is over and now we are onto another holiday. I find it really hard to believe that we are already in November. Where has this year gone?!!
10 comments:
If that just isn't the cutest little cowgirl in the west?!
Can you believe Brady and Meysa are almost 6?! I start feeling really old when it takes my kids 2 hands to hold up their age.
How fun to dress alike. Looks like good times :)
glad we got to spend halloween together!!!! twiners & all!!! cute. cute. cute. pictures. thanks for the fun party!!! :)
loves.
Cute little kiddos! Thanks again for Halloween, it was a lot of fun!
Cute kidos! I love the costumes!So fun to have freinds to dress up the same!
Cute Kiddos!! I've got to get mine posted, instead of seeing everyone else's kids. But one question, where did you get your header??
I made it with some free digital scrapbook stuff I downloaded.
If they aren't the cutest kids...I LOVE their costumes! They all look fantastic!
Aimee..I know I've said this before but I love your blog. It always looks so cute. I may need to come over so you can help me with a blog make-0ver. RR
Aimee, its been too long my friend! The kids look great and I love your photos!!! WOW So impressed! hope all is well...Brittany
Post a Comment