This little thing is FOUR years old today!! I don't know where the time has gone but she is growing up right before my eyes. We celebrated her birthday on Saturday so her Daddy could be there. She wanted pizza for dinner and we had ice cream cones for dessert. Today we are making Pink Cupcakes for the birthday girl to enjoy!! I know I have already said this, but I'll say it again. I love this little miss like nothing else. I am so glad she is mine. Happy Birthday Lauryn!!!
5 comments:
Four already? Have a Happy Birthday Miss Lauryn!
Happy Birthday cute thing! She is such a doll! Hope her birthday is fabulous!!
They grow so fast. She sure is a cutie although the pic to me looks like she's missing her 4 front teeth :) I know it is her tongue
We love her too! She's the most darling little thing! Happy Birthday Lauryn!
happy birthday L. hope you have a fabulous day!!!! :)
Post a Comment