23 May 2010

{Stylin'}

Our family is and always has been (serious sarcasm here, please take note) at the height of the fashion scene. We truly see it as our job to seek out and find the newest and latest fashions to share with those less fashion minded as us. Take Wyatt for example, he is sure hot pink, low top gogo boots are sure to be "IN" this summer. Paired with a little summer romper you are sure to look smashing!!
Even perfect for on the go!! Business or play. Versatility is always a huge plus!!
Our resident fashioniesta goes more for the cowboy/redneck look. Pink and brown cowgirl boots must be worn on the wrong feet and layering of clothes finishes off the look. Be sure to add lots of patterns and colors. It is so pleasing to the eye!!

She would also recommend leaving your hair in the same style for multiple days in a row to get just the perfect bedhead look. And between you and me people pay dang good money to look as stylin' as this chica!! All they really have to do is not do their hair!! It is a fashion secret, only a few people know, and you heard it here first!!

We hope you have gotten a jump start on your summer wardrobe planning!! You can thank us when you receive all those wonderful compliments that are sure to come!! Until next time.....

9 comments:

Mom (aka Grandma) said...

Should I post the fabulous (sarcasm runs in the family!) haircuts of their daddy???? His fashion trends also ran from nude to "who cares?" he, he!

Becky T said...

Stylin' indeed! I love it. :) Your commentary and pictures are so cute!

Colton said...

We won't dwell on my summer wardrobe, which consists of as few clothes as possible.

RR said...

Cute..I love kids crazy outfits. A couple people have asked me where do you get Olivia's clothes. When I say Walmart, Costco, Target clearance..I think they get a little disappointed.

How long were you in Idaho?
Will you be going this summer?

Coleman Family said...

Too funny Aimee! I will definitely have to ask Miss Lauryn for some fashion pointers next time I go clothes shopping!

Heather said...

love it! :)

*Katie May* said...

Too funny! I am sure it would make my kids feel like they are "in" if they see this post.....

Frasier Family said...

The kids will look back at these pictures some day and say "Mom, why did you let me wear that?" And you'll say "You insisted!" Those photos make the best stories! :)

Odd Family said...

I am laughing, especially Wyatt. That is tooo funny! Love it!!