Where do these kids of mine get the idea that they can or are even suppose to grow up? Especially this little man. He isn't even two yet and he thinks he is SOOO big. He doesn't sleep in a crib anymore, just on his mattress on the floor. He thinks he can dress himself, buckle himself into his car seat and get his own snack out of the fridge. What? Really? Who says? The other day he told me he wanted to sit on the potty, which he did for like 5 minutes and used 10 sheets of TP to wipe his LITTLE bum. I'm just not quite ready for him to grow up. I don't remember where the time has gone. Sometimes it is just a blur, it feels like just yesterday I was a milk cow and he was so tiny and smelled like a fresh from heaven baby!! While I do enjoy the stage he is at...talking, pretending, loves the outside...I wish I had that small tiny baby again to snuggle and nibble on. I don't think I am baby hungry. For me babies are always irresistible and I could nibble on 10 or more at any given time. It is a disease my family has, truly a disease. I think I am just realizing that truly I will miss these days. Even though some days I want to go and hide in a cave by myself, I realize every now and then that I will miss the days when my kids were little. You can officially consider this my woe is me session for the week. Thanks for listening!!
4 comments:
wait... umm he can't sit on the potty without coming to show garrett how! that is not fair!!!!
It does go by way too fast, doesn't it!! He is adorable, and I love how great your pictures always look!
Don't worry sis... the baby stage comes back around when they hit the teens..... they need naps, throw tantrums, say things you don't understand, make lots of messes....
Aw! What a big little guy! I wish there was some interest in the potty department for McKenna. Unfortunately, I'll probably have to force her into it when the kids go back to school. 3 less kids should make it easier, right??
Post a Comment