28 June 2010

{School is Out}

School is finally out for us in our part of the world. Yes I do realize that it is almost July and that the summer is almost half over. For us though it is just starting. The kids got out of school last Wednesday and so this will be our first full week of summer vacation. We are still waiting for the sun to come out and stay out. On Saturday we got lucky and we had some nice warm weather which was nice for the BBQ Ryan's work was having. The kids got to play in the pool for the first time this summer and they loved it. We couldn't get them out of the pool, even after having been in there for almost four hours. I think we are going to get a pass to the base pool and spend as many of the warm sunny days as we can there. Yeah for the lazy days of summer!!

5 comments:

Ben, Rebecca, Natali, Isaac, Spencer said...

Pool days are quite possibly the BEST! Ya for sun and summer time!!

Heather said...

Mcord pool here we come!!! such fun pictures. of course i forgot my camera~

Tripple family said...

Ah! We wish we had access to a warm pool--- all the puddles around here are a bit cold....I have to confess I long for a warm summer day--- next summer eh? How does July sound? I will meet you at mom's

Cook Family said...

I love swimming that long then the kiddos are whipped out by bed time! Cute pictures Aimee!

Dawn said...

wow! I am looking at the light at the end of the summer tunnel!! When do you guys go back to school?? Oh and I am back on the blog wagon!!