Last summer when we had our hot streak we searched high and low for a slip-n-slide. We honestly checked every store that would have sold the things and could not for the life of us find one. So this year even though the weather hasn't gotten that hot we hit up Target early to be sure we got one this year. We did have a somewhat warm (it is all relative, 68 degrees was our high) day and the kids busted it out and broke it in. It was a lot of fun and I loved some of the action shots I was able to get. The facial expressions are priceless!! Wyatt just liked to walk up and down the slide and drink from the spray. The other kids though were in competition with one another and boy it was intense. This next week we have on tap a few scorchers...actually 90's and above so I am sure that we will be getting more use out of our beloved slip-n-slide.






6 comments:
This looks like so much fun. I might have to go and get one. The pictures of Wyatt are hilarious.
Those are some great pictures. It looks like fun! Although every time I hear about or see a slip and slide, I can't help but think of that Dane Cook skit about the slip and bleed.
can't wait to come use it today!!! :)
Love the expressions on their faces! So cute! It's 98 here today. If I lived near you I would have to come have a turn on that slip in slide!
We learned the hard way with snow boots and sleds! We only get one snowy day a year around here, but everyone seems to know when it will be, before me and I miss all of the stuff. Not this year! We stocked up in September!! I envy the GREEN grass and then great slip and slide!!
I am ready for a nice slip and slide day myself.....your kids are adorable -- hope you had fun at Mom's.... I look forward to lots of posts/pics of your time at the place!....
Luv you sis! Call me so we can catch up when you get home!
Post a Comment